Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

love set

helo
 
This evening I want to share my love set creations.
 
I've made ​​these creations for MSI surabaya gathering event this morning.
in the event I get to meet a lot of crafters tallented from the city of Surabaya.

we each have to make a set of creation (creation of cards and chocolate covered)
 
and here is my creations

 
i used :
Tilda Hiding Heart , With Love Collection from magnolia Rubber stamps
canson montval 
Distress ink pad, marker
Blending tools
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Bassill card stock
EP paper ( head over heels  by deena rutter)
Memory tag Magnolia doohickey die
Bride bow Magnolia doohickey die
Swirl Magnolia doohickey die
Floral ovals Spellbinders nestabilities die
Oval frame Mpress die
heart doily from cottage cutz
heart puncher
Tim Holtz Idea-ology CRINKLE RIBBON 
shabby greeen embossing enamels by Stampendous
Crystal swirl Zva embellishments 
gesso
petite bow charms
ribbon,lace,petite clay flowers, paper flower all from my stash


 TYFL,
crafty hugs

Kiki foe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List