Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

time to celebrate


Hi...

there are only 8 more days until Christmas day 
felling so excited.. can't wait for my family holiday trip..
but now i want to share one of my chirstmas card that i finished it yesterday..
i made this card for my tallented crafter Yanti,
hope she will like my card


what i use :
Merry Christmas Tilda, from Winter Wonderland 2013 collections
Red Bazzill
Joy to The World designer paper from Ribka.N
Big Words sentiment from CC.Design
Holly paper puncher from martha steward
Doilly
corugated paper
Lace
feathers light clay
tiny flower light clay
Stickles. gesso, Red halfpear, flowers, lace, wood clip are from my stash


thanks for stop by

xoxo, 
kiki foe

some challenge :



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing withus at CRAFTY RIBBONS ,,,Merry Christmas x carol

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List